To fulfil your API-first strategy you need to integrate on premises data and applications with Cloud and other on-premises applications, data sources and services.
Did you know that the Cloud Application Integration Service can connect these systems in real time using APIs? Did you also know that you can implement and host business services and microservices and expose these to your applications and partners in the Cloud and on premises?
The Cloud Application Integration Service helps you in the following ways:
App Integration Services
- - Integrate in real time applications using orchestration, APIs and messaging to propagate data from one data source to another
- - Supplement bulk data set processing with interactive API-based data propagation
Service Implementation and API Management Services
- - Create business, composite and data services
- - Expose business services as REST, SOAP or OData APIs to applications, lines of businesses and partners
- - Make APIs discoverable
- - Monitor business services
- - Manage and control API usage
- - Improve business, composite and data services
Process Automation Services
- - Implement and run business process applications
- - Externalize process logic and business rules outside of application code
- - Support business processes that span applications on premises and in Cloud
- - Provide users with automated guided workflows with contextual and interactive access to data
To learn more look at the Overview
and Success Stories
content in the left sidebar.