edit the Unix/Linux profile of the user ID running the Informatica software. You need to add the .../lib subdirectory of the ODBC directory in the installation tree to $LD_LIBRARY_PATH (resp. $LIBPATH on AIX) and the .../bin subdirectory of the ODBC directory to $PATH.
Then restart the domain and all application services. You cannot avoid this step.
You can follow below steps.
- Shutdown Informatica Services
- Set ODBCHOME env variable
- ODBCINI pointing to the location of the ODBCINI file
- Append ODBCHOME\lib to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and ODBCHOME\bin to PATH
- Start the Informatica Services.
Check the below file if the following entries are available. If not add it in profile and restart the node.
To make sure the installer is not corrupted for some reasons, check the files availability which are given in error message.
In case if you don't want to set it at NODE level, you can append these values at Integration Service or OS Profile level.