2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2021 8:12 AM by Bar Albo

Data Flow Analytics fails with CLAIRE error

Bar Albo New Member

Hello,

I am using Informatica EDC v10.5.1 and when I run the Power Center resource with the Data Flow Analytics option, after about 20 minutes, the resource fails with CLAIRE error - "ERROR com.informatica.claire.mappings.analysis.generator.AnalysisExecuter -  similarity repositories analysis of repository com.informatica.claire.mappings.analysis.service.domain.Repositroy@ java util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError" (LDM.log).

Just for clarification, the Power Center resource works perfectly when it runs without the Data Flow Analytics option.

UPDATE - now it says another error (I didn't change any setting) - 'HttpSolrClientRemotreSolrException - Error from server at <SERVER>/solr/collection1: undefined field: 'com.infa.idm.axon.rejectedGlossariesBase' (from LDM.log):

[ERROR] client.driver_mgr.raw_exec: error receiving stream from Stats executer RPC, closing stream: alloc_id =... driver = raw_exec task_name=Power_Center_Scan_and_Staging_46f... task error='rpc error: code = Unavailable desc = transport is closing'

[ERROR] client.alloc_runner.task_runner.task_hook.stats_hook: failed to start stats collection for task: alloc_id=... task=Power_Center_Scan_and_staging_46f... task_error='rpc error: code=Canceled desc = grpc: the client connection is closing'

• 1. Re: Data Flow Analytics fails with CLAIRE error
          Srinivas Pai Guru

Hello Albo

Will it be possible to share the logs with us.

Looking at the error from the screenshots I suggest you should be raising an case with Informatica GCS

Regards

Srinivas

• 2. Re: Data Flow Analytics fails with CLAIRE error
            Bar Albo New Member

Hello,

After adding LdmCustomOptions.ingest.store.events.on.reindex.bool custom property as true for the Catalog Service (as I was told by the customer service) the errors in the last two screenshots no longer appear.

The customer service told me to send them "stdout" in the monitoring section of the Data Flow Analytics when it fails:

You can see the resource fails with CLAIRE error - "ERROR com.informatica.claire.mappings.analysis.generator.AnalysisExecuter -  similarity repositories analysis of repository com.informatica.claire.mappings.analysis.service.domain.Repositroy@ java util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError"

The error appears right after the message "INFO org.nd4j.linalg.factory.Nd4jBackend - Loaded [CpuBackend] backend".

After the CLAIRE error the following message appears: "no jnind4jcpu in the java.library.path",

"/home/<>/.javacpp/cache/nd4j-native-1.0.0-beta7-linux-x86_64.jar/org/nd4j/nativeblas/linux_x86_64/libjnind4jcpu.so:  libnd4jcpu.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

You can see that in the first log, after the java initialization error, it says - "ND4j is probably missing dependencies, for more information refer to https://deeplearning4j.konduit.ai/nd4j/backend"

This problem has clearly something to do with the ND4j module.