4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 9, 2021 8:41 AM by Md Ahmed Aziz

IDQ data load issue

Md Ahmed Aziz Guru

Hi Team,

we have created a mapping and it is running successful without error, but the data is not getting loaded to Database and again if checker router it is coming as insert as the data did not got loaded. there is not error in the log file also, Please see the below screenshot it is showing as applied but record at DB level inserted.

Thanks

Aziz

• 1. Re: IDQ data load issue
          Robert Whelan Guru

I'd suggest changing the target to a flatfile as a test. If the data gets written to the flatfile target, the issue is in the write to the database.

If nothing is written to the file, it's further back in the mapping?

You can also try adding a Expression Tx immediately before the database target object in the mapping and run a Data Preview to verify the data is getting that far.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: IDQ data load issue
            Md Ahmed Aziz Guru

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the suggestion, let me try with flat file and get back.

• 3. Re: IDQ data load issue
              Krishna Gangwar Seasoned Veteran

Hi Aziz,

If the issue is still not resolved, I would suggest you to look into  the mapping logs for "transformation errors". As per default behaviour, if there is a transformation error for a particular row, that row will be skipped. If you need any help with that, you share the mapping logs or open a case to assist you further.

One such example of transformation error:

2020-09-16 07:06:05.258 <TASK_10568-TRANSF_1_1_1> SEVERE: [TT_11131] Transformation [Router_r1] had an error evaluating variable column [PARTY_ID_out]. Error message is [<<Expression Error>> [ERROR]: transformation error

... u:ERROR(u:'transformation error')].

Regards,

Krishna

• 4. Re: IDQ data load issue
                Md Ahmed Aziz Guru

Hi Krishna,

Sorry, I'm busy with different work which is on priority. may be next week I will resume this work,

Thanks,

Aziz