1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 30, 2021 9:33 PM by Jharana Patra

error

srini komm Guru

I have created sql server connection using windows authentication v2 in iics. This connection was tested successfully and I can preview the data too. But when I tried to run the mapping in iics, the mapping failed with the following error

CMN_1022 Database driver error... CMN_1022 [ [informatica][ODBC SQL Server Wire Protocol driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'abc'. Database driver error... Function Name : Connect Database driver error... Function Name : Connect Database Error: Failed to connect to database using user ‘abc’ and connection string [Driver=DataDirect CLOSED 8.0 SQL Server Wire Protocol for Informatica - R37;DB=xx;HOST=xxxxx;PORT=xxx;UID=abc ;WorkArounds2=2;EQI=1;AM=4;APP=Informatica;LoginTimeout=300;ConnectionRetryCount=10;ConnectionRetryDelay=1

I checked with dba team and they informed me that they have not observed any logon failures on their end and also confirmed that user has required privileges.  Performed telnet and successfully connected to database server from IICS server. I have updated odbc drivers and updated windows registry on IICS server too.

Can someone suggest any solution to fix this error?

• 1. Re: error
          Jharana Patra Guru

Hi Srini ,

This issue occurs when the SQL server Database user contains special characters like ;, = [ etc. in it's password.

To resolve this issue, update the SQL Server user's password; ensure that there are no special characters in the password. Update the SQL server connection password in the IICS and run the job.

Please check .

Support