1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 12, 2021 11:16 AM by Shailesh Khuperkar

Secure communication is False

Bharat Rallapati Active Member

Hi Team,

I made Secure communication as " False" (before it was 'True' and I have changed it to test one use case). But, now the problem is services are not coming UP and throwing me the below error. Informatica Admin console is not coming up and Services are down.

Note : But I didn't change the Keystore Password.

Now Secure communication is False at both Server and Database levels

[infa_edc_admin@a1125-datacatalog-qa-edc bin]$ ./infacmd.sh isp EnableService -dn DOM_SHS_QA -un Administrator -pd *********** -sn _AdminConsole

[ICMD_10033] Command [EnableService] failed with error [com.informatica.pcsf.sslutils.HttpSSLException: [SSLUtil_0001] Internal error. Secure communication failed because of the following SSL error: TrustStore was tampered with, or password was incorrect. Contact Informatica Global Customer Support.].

1. I have performed the Tomcat clean up

2. No error in catalina.out file

3. Error is comin in node01.log file

Below Error is also coming for Port is not available (unfortunately other connections also not using this port) can anyone correct me for right approach ?

Error:

ERROR [Monitor Guaranteed Message File Thread] [LGS_10048] The following error occurred while logging to Log Service: [[DOM_10022] The master gateway node for the domain is not available. Electing another master gateway. Wait for the election of the master gateway node to complete. If the problem persists, verify that the master gateway node is running.].\n
      com.informatica.isp.domainservice.exceptions.ISPMasterNotAvailableException: [DOM_10022] The master gateway node for the domain is not available. Electing another master gateway. Wait for the election of the master gateway node to complete. If the problem persists, verify that the master gateway node is running.
      2021-08-09 05:46:44,183 ERROR [Domain Monitor] [SPC_10052] The domain failed to restart the service [_AdminConsole] after trying for the maximum [3] restart attempts

Thanks,

Bharat R