1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 6, 2021 6:30 AM by Mohammad Khan

Query doesn't return value from database, it retains interested value

Sree Ekk New Member

Hi,

In Application Integration process, I have the following.

1. A row is inserted into a table A using create

2.I have 2 temp variables VAR1 and VAR2 declared to above sql table using my published connection

3. After inserting a row into table A, I query back and get the inserted data in to VAR1

4. With different where clause I query table A and get a different row into VAR2.

Here is the problem, no matter how you change the where clause for VAR2 , VAR2 is referencing the data from VAR1

How I know is , I write the data from both VAR1 and VAR2 to a temp table to see what is in it .

Can any one shed some light on this ?

• 1. Re: Query doesn't return value from database, it retains interested value
          Mohammad Khan Seasoned Veteran

Looks like either the two DB rows contain same data or the process is somehow querying the same row in step # 4 which it did in step # 3. 

I would suggest you run the process in verbose mode. Once the process has been completed, open the process

diagram in advanced view in application integration console and check the data returned by the two query steps

and see if they contain same data or different data . I also suggest you manually query the DB Table using an SQL client and check whether the two DB rows contain same data or different data.

Thanks,

Mohammad