Here is a KB article which shows how you can setup an AMQP connection in CAI to consume messages from Azure service bus:
Hope this helps.
If this question is related to Azure EventGrid Topic subscription using Webhook.
1. Create a process
2. In process response/output declare a variable named "validationResponse"
3. Assign "validationResponse" variable value as given below
4. Get the process service url
5. Using the 4'th step Service URL in Azure EventGrid topic subscriber connect with "Webhook" option
6. Once Webhook is up and running, the Informatica process will start getting all the messages
>> Process checkbox "Allow anonymous access" should be enabled
>> Informatica Process can have basic auth enabled and follow below steps to enable it in event grid subscription
1. encode the basic credential with base64 as in template
2. The value from step 1. need to be added in the Event Grid subscriber "Delivery Properties/PROPERTIES SENT ON EVENT DELIVERY" as below
header Name: authorization
value: Basic <Step1 value>