3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 28, 2021 8:26 AM by Meghana Botu

SOAP SSL certificates problems with Talend

Alessio Cartareggia New Member

Hello,

We have installed Talend Open Studio in a remote machine. It's all working fine, but we are facing problems in calling DaaS SOAP/Rest endpoints in order to connect to the Data quality services.

Those specific services dosn't have any basic authentication, but they do need a SSL secure connection through certificates. If i make the calls from SOAPUi or Postman i don't have any problem. But when i'm running a talend job with the same payload i'm getting back this errors:

java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Message send failed

Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

I tried to donwload the certificates by opening the endpoints in the browser and installed them on the remote machine but we are still getting the errors.

Anybody struggled on this and can help us?

Thanks,

Alessio