3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2021 7:36 AM by Chet Justice

EDC upgrade to v10.5 - Error  during ldm Catalog BackUp

Anish Gupte New Member

Hi Folks,

I am having trouble running the back up contents command to back up contents of the Catalog Service while performing an in place upgrade to v10.5

[ICMD_10033] Command [backupContents] failed with error [[LDMCMD_20003] Failed to get access to [Domain_sats4.localdomain] as user [Administrator] because [[JSF_0053] Name service lookup operation of service [/coreservices/DomainService] on domain [sats4.localdomain:6005] failed because of the following reason:[[SSLUtil_0001] Internal error. Secure communication failed because of the following SSL error: TrustStore was tampered with, or password was incorrect. Contact Informatica Global Customer Support.].]. Verify that the service name is correct and the user exists with required privileges.].

I get the above error when I run the ./infacmd.sh LDM Backupcontents command. Here is the full command I am executing :

[ec2-user@sats4 bin]$./infacmd.sh LDM backupContents -dn Domain_sats4.localdomain -un Administrator -pd admin -sn Catalog_Service -sdn Native -of /home/infa/Informatica/10.4.0/isp/bin/104_Catalog_Backup.zip

As per the instructions in the knowledge guide, and also per a couple of KB articles (https://knowledge.informatica.com/s/article/574345?language=en_US) I found on this topic, I created an encrypted password using the ./pmpasswd command , and also set the INFA_HOME, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, INFA_TRUSTSTORE and INFA_TRUSTSTORE_PASSWORD variables , but no luck.

Here is a full snapshot of the steps I have done so far -

[ec2-user@sats4 bin]$ export INFA_HOME=/home/infa/Informatica/10.4.0

[ec2-user@sats4 bin]$ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$INFA_HOME/server/bin

[ec2-user@sats4 bin]$ ./pmpasswd changeit -e CRYPT_SYSTEM

Informatica PowerMart Password Encryption Utility, 64-bit

Copyright (c) Informatica LLC 1993-2020

All Rights Reserved.

Encrypted string -->XGghBX4AZZY0S8oYaqxVqA==<--

Will decrypt to  -->changeit<--

[ec2-user@sats4 bin]$ export INFA_TRUSTSTORE=$INFA_HOME/services/shared/security

[ec2-user@sats4 bin]$ export INFA_TRUSTSTORE_PASSWORD=XGghBX4AZZY0S8oYaqxVqA==

[ec2-user@sats4 bin]$ cd ../../isp/bin

[ec2-user@sats4 bin]$

[ec2-user@sats4 bin]$ ./infacmd.sh LDM backupContents -dn Domain_sats4.localdomain -un Administrator -pd admin -sn Catalog_Service -sdn Native -of /home/infa/Informatica/10.4.0/isp/bin/104_Catalog_Backup.zip

[ICMD_10033] Command [backupContents] failed with error [[LDMCMD_20003] Failed to get access to [Domain_sats4.localdomain] as user [Administrator] because [[JSF_0053] Name service lookup operation of service [/coreservices/DomainService] on domain [sats4.localdomain:6005] failed because of the following reason:[[SSLUtil_0001] Internal error. Secure communication failed because of the following SSL error: TrustStore was tampered with, or password was incorrect. Contact Informatica Global Customer Support.].]. Verify that the service name is correct and the user exists with required privileges.].

Can someone please help me out this this issue ? Thank ou so much in advance,