3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2021 12:45 AM by user186817

Error reading from DB2 table

John Naiderman Active Member

Hi All,

I'm trying to read data from DB2 table. When I'm trying to create a relational data object of that type in the developer tool, I'm getting the below error message when trying to browse to see the tables under the specified connection:

Because I couldn't create this object I used a dynamic JDBC source with the "at run time, get data objects columns from data source" option checked to try and see what happen in run time. I ran the mapping twice - once in native exec mode in other with Spark push-down and got the same error in both cases:

Caused by: com.informatica.core.exception.IllegalArgumentException: [LDTMEXP_0029] Failed to process mapping because of following reason [java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException].

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to connect to the database.

Reason=[jcc][10150][10300][3.72.30] Invalid parameter: Unknown column name TABLE_SCHEM. ERRORCODE=-4460, SQLSTATE=null. SqlState=null.

ErrorCode=-4,460. Connection Name=. Database Type=com.informatica.adapter.infajdbc.InfaJDBCConnectInfo.

Additional details:

The connection config I used (I changed the host name and other sensitive data):

I found some suggestion to try with the useJDBC4ColumnNameAndLabelSemantics=2; option but that didn't help either.

I tries using two diffrent versions of the db2jcc.jar: 3.72.30 and 4.26.14 and both produced this error

Does anyone encountered a similar issue?

thanks,

John