This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Please see below:
- What it takes for IDQ to work with other tools like Big data landscape. Do we need more license bundles?
- Yes, you would need additional licenses such as Hadoop Push Down etc.
- What connectors exist for IDQ? What connectors can be built (what is needed to do that)?
- For support of connectors you can check the respective versions PAM document - Analyst, Data Quality, Data Explorer Advanced Edition, Data Connectivity Sheet
- What license bundles are needed for an enterprise setup (Teradata/Hadoop/Druid/Salesforce/Etc... ), and additional connectors to be built - What stack is needed?
- You can raise a Shipping Request with Informatica with the features that you require and the respective licenses will be provided.
- Is it possible to integrate IDQ with other catalog tools like ICP4D. If Yes, then how is it possible?
- Can you specify further on the Catalog Tools such as ICP4D? What does it do?
- Sizing Capabilities to Scale to Enterprise needs of Informatica. (Ask is specific to enable data quality faster and not take days ... avoiding quality becoming a bottleneck in data lifecycle, same day access to quality data is key. What amount of data is possible to be taken care without hampering the speed?
- This is a very generic statement. The speed would depend on the resources available and the design complexity of the jobs that you would be running along with the volume of the data.
- Enrichment - What is possible out of box on IDQ?
- Can you elaborate further? Do you have any specific out of the box requirements?
- What is the difference between versions 10.4/10.5?
- Between different versions, there are usually additional enhancements and new features. You can verify the differences in the following guides: 10.5 What's New and 10.5 What's Changed
Could you please let us know If the above answer helped in addressing your query, If yes can you mark the answer as helpful?