6 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2021 6:01 AM by Jharana Patra

How to create Dynamic mapping for multiple sources and Target  tables using single dynamic mapping in Informatica cloud IICS.

Ajay Gudi New Member

Hi Support Team,

Can you please share a video, How to create Dynamic mapping for multiple sources and Target  tables using single dynamic mapping in Informatica cloud IICS.

My required Use case: I want to Create dynamic mapping in Informatica Cloud IICS.

Single Dynamic Mapping Need to pull data from multiple Sources and Load data into multiple Target Tables Respectively.

As I know how to  create Dynamic mapping , Single or Multiple sources data loading into Single Target Table.

Now I want to know, how to create dynamic mapping to pull data from each source  and loading data into respective Target tables.

Example : I have 10 source tables and 10 Target tables, Now I want to pull 10 sources table data and load into 10 target tables using Single Dynamic mapping in Informatica Cloud IICS.

Can you please let me know how to create Dynamic mapping . It will be very much helpful for me. I will be waiting for your response.

Cloud SupportCloud IntegrationCloud DevelopersCloud SupportFlashCloud RCACloud Data IntegrationCloud Integration HubCloud Customer 360

Thanks and Regards,

Ajay