7 Replies Latest reply on May 5, 2021 11:44 PM by Shirshendu Deb Roy

How to show informational message with custom SIP codes in the E360 UI using External Call

Shirshendu Deb Roy Seasoned Veteran

Hi Team,

Currently, I am able to show Error and Warning messages using the below codes.

==============================

//Show Error

errorList.add(createValidationError(dataFactory, "CUS-00001", "Party Name need to be changed", "VW_Organization.prtyNm", "ERROR"));

//Show Warning

errorList.add(createValidationError(dataFactory, "CUS-00002", "Party Status shouldn't be inactive", "VW_Organization.prtyStat", "WARNING"));

private ValidationError createValidationError(DataFactory dataFactory, String code, String message, String field) {

return createValidationError(dataFactory, code, message, field, null);

}

private ValidationError createValidationError(DataFactory dataFactory, String code, String message, String field,

String level) {

return createValidationError(dataFactory, code, message, Collections.singletonList(field), level);

}

private ValidationError createValidationError(DataFactory dataFactory, String code, String message,

List<String> fields, String level) {

ValidationError error = (ValidationError) dataFactory.create(ValidationError.class);

error.setCode(code);

error.setMessage(message);

error.setField(fields);

if (level != null) {

error.setLevel(level);

}

return error;

}

==============================

Below is the screenshot:

Now I want to show some informational message by supplying the error level as "INFO" or "INFORMATION", but it is not working. Could you please tell me how to get hold onto it?

Also, it seems we don't have any control over the SIP codes and we only need to use SIP-50022 for validation failed related errors. How to use own custom code and show it in the UI above just the way we used to do for IDD Error codes??

This content has been marked as final.  Show 7 replies