4 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2021 9:30 AM by vladislav igin

How change order in item_attributes_tab

vladislav igin New Member

Hi! how to sort the attributes in item_attributes_tab by the ArticleAttribute.DisplayOrder field

• 1. Re: How change order in item_attributes_tab
          Jessica Schneider Active Member

Hi!

You can add a table to the attributes tab. Then you can add the fields sequence and unit. and can sort by the sequence column.

The definition looks like this:

<definition debugId="item_attributes_tab" i18NKey="%web.article.detail.tab.attributes" permissionId="web.article.detail.tabs.attributes" position="60" rootEntity="Article">

<column>

<enumGrouping caption="%web.client.login.form.language" enumIdentifier="Enum.Language.WithLanguageIndependent" selectable="true" value="9"/>

<fieldGroup displaySectionWidget="true" subEntityId="ArticleAttributeValue">

<field identifier="ArticleAttributeValue.Value"/>

<logicalKey displayAllValues="true" hidden="true" identifier="ArticleAttributeType.LK.Name"/>

<logicalKey hidden="true" identifier="ArticleAttributeValueType.LK.Identifier" value="DEFAULT"/>

<logicalKey identifier="ArticleAttributeValueType.LK.Language" selectable="true" value="${user.language}"/>

</fieldGroup>

<tableGroup>

<actionPanel>

<actionButton action="create"/>

<actionButton action="delete"/>

<actionButton action="edit"/>

<fieldFormGroup subEntityId="ArticleAttribute">

<field identifier="ArticleAttribute.NameInKeyLanguage"/>

<field identifier="ArticleAttribute.Unit"/>

</fieldFormGroup>

</actionPanel>

<tableDefinition rootEntity="ArticleAttribute">

<field identifier="ArticleAttribute.NameInKeyLanguage"/>

<field identifier="ArticleAttribute.Unit"/>

<field identifier="ArticleAttribute.DisplayOrder"/>

<field identifier="ArticleAttributeValue.Value">

<logicalKey identifier="ArticleAttributeValueType.LK.Identifier" value="DEFAULT"/>

<logicalKey identifier="ArticleAttributeValueType.LK.Language" value="${user.language}"/>

</field>

</tableDefinition>

</tableGroup>

</column>

</definition>

For further information have a look at our documentation "Installation and Operation" -> "Configuration" -> "Web Configuration" -> "Detail Tab Definitions and Examples"

Kind regards

Jessica

• 2. Re: How change order in item_attributes_tab

What documentation do you mean?I have P360_101_InstallationManual_en.pdf and P360_101_OperationManual_en.pdf downloaded from the official site, but I didn't find anything like that in them. And how do I add changing the value of an attribute in the table?

• 3. Re: How change order in item_attributes_tab
              Jessica Schneider Active Member

Hi

I am referring to the ConfigurationManual.pdf which is part of the installation_and_documentation.zip. This zip will be shipped with the install package. If you need it for 10.1 HF2 you can download it from network.informatica.com in the HotFix Downloads section https://download.informatica.com/Hotfix/downloads/Heiler/PIM_10.1.0.01.00_Installation_and_Operation.zip(Informatica Product Information Management Installation and Operation 10.0.0.02.00)

As mentioned, there is the Configuration manual and in chapter 5 you will find all needed information on how to configure web client.

An example how the definition could look like for the Attributes tab in the webdefinitions folder is shown above.

regards

Jessica

• 4. Re: How change order in item_attributes_tab

I try to download this manual, but i can't authorize.