1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 23, 2021 6:26 AM by Andrea Picasso

FileProcessor Connector: [ERROR] com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Session.connect: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: DH key size must be multiple of 64, and can only range from 512 to 8192 (inclusive). The specific key size 2047 is not suppo

Craig O'Connor New Member

Hi, we're getting the following error when using FileProcessor connector since IICS agent upgrade on 2/13/21.  I've had the issue in the past after upgrades and was able to resolve by loading a jar from Bouncy Castle and updating the java.security file.  This doesn't seem to work now.  There is a KB 628026 which references this issue which I am using as reference.

1. Loaded bcprov-jdk15to18-164.jar (latest) in the D:\Informatica Cloud Secure Agent\apps\jdk\1.8.0_275_SA\jre\lib\ext directory

2. In the D:\Informatica Cloud Secure Agent\apps\jdk\1.8.0_275_SA\jre\lib\security\java.security file, made changes to the provider order:

#

# List of providers and their preference orders (see above):

#

security.provider.1=sun.security.provider.Sun

security.provider.2=sun.security.rsa.SunRsaSign

security.provider.3=sun.security.ec.SunEC

security.provider.4=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider

security.provider.5=com.sun.crypto.provider.SunJCE

security.provider.6=sun.security.jgss.SunProvider

security.provider.7=com.sun.security.sasl.Provider

security.provider.8=org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider

security.provider.9=sun.security.smartcardio.SunPCSC

security.provider.10=sun.security.mscapi.SunMSCAPI

security.provider.11=org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.dom.XMLDSigRI

3. Started the agent and still receive the error after I run the job.  Any ideas?

[ERROR] com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Session.connect: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: DH key size must be multiple of 64, and can only range from 512 to 8192 (inclusive). The specific key size 2047 is not supported