I still don't know what caused the problem, anyway I have stopped Infa Services and then I have followed these steps (with a backup first):
- /app/Informatica/10.1/tomcat/webapps/ --> delete all folders
- /app/Informatica/10.1/services/AdministratorConsole/webapps/ --> delete all folders
- /app/Informatica/10.1/tomcat/work/Catalina --> delete all folders
- /app/Informatica/10.1/tomcat/logs --> delete all files
- /app/Informatica/10.1/tomcat/temp --> delete all folders & files
- /app/Informatica/10.1/services --> delete work_dir
Hope could be helpful.
Hello Andrea ,
From the error it looks like issue with connectivity between responsible services . And also in the Kb it was mentioned that such issues were seen when there is resource issue . I believe the tomcat clean up helped in clearing the cache and also connectivity issues .Hence issue was resolved .
Thank you .