2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 14, 2021 7:32 AM by Joel LaPlount

View Access to GCS support tickets for PPG MDM

Larry Buttelwerth New Member

Hi,

How do I open a ticket to request an ID so that I can view the GCS tickets that are open for PPG MDM project.  I am te project manager for the C360 deployment project.

• 1. Re: View Access to GCS support tickets for PPG MDM
          Joel LaPlount Guru

Hi Larry,

My understanding on how the system works is that you need to have your Informatica Network account setup (which you did in order to log in here) and that the ticketing system needs to have the same email address in that system with a flag indicating that you have rights to view/update/add tickets. My guess is that your email address may not be set up in the ticketing system. I would recommend giving Customer Support a call to explain your issue and they will be able to sort it out.

I'm going to reach out internally to see if someone can answer the question and I'll post whatever I find out here.

Joel

• 2. Re: View Access to GCS support tickets for PPG MDM
            Joel LaPlount Guru

Hi Larry,

Here is the response I received internally...

Larry is already in our sfdc system to be able to view tickets. He needs to do a registration on portal so he has a login information. Please ask him to go to network.informatica.com and register. His ID in sfdc is
            buttelwerth@ppg.com
            so he needs to use this ID.

The primary contact for this project is Daniel Facio from PPG and Larry needs further details he can connect with Daniel.