2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2020 1:36 AM by pasquale rossiello

multiple ImportPreprocessors with different priorities, only highest one get activated

pasquale rossiello Active Member

Hi Folks

for a Proof-of-Concept, I need to put on sequence two different import preprocessors, in two different plugins (SDK). I have used the "priority" parameter to establish correct sequence. It seems that only the one with the highest priority get activated, thus sequence does not can be completed.

There is no official documentation for the ImportPreprocessor extension point in SDK documentation. The popup for the priority description says: "The priority of the import preprocessor. Import prerocessors with a higher priority (bigger value) are processed first", so it seems priority can be used to define precedence between more import processors that can be activated and applied on the same stream.

Is there a way to build a chain of import processors? Of course, hardcoding is a non-solution, I would like to use plugin declarative approach.

Is there anyone experienced in configuring a sequence of import preprocessors for the PIM import?

Kind Regards

Pasquale