0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2020 9:19 PM by Apuroopa K

siperian-api.jar unable to find castor.XML.getResolver method

Apuroopa K New Member

I have a simple maven project to do some SIF calls with MDM hub, and added siperian and castor dependencies for this.

<dependency>

<groupId>informatica</groupId>

<artifactId>siperian-api</artifactId>

<version>10.0.2.5.0.0.4290730</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>informatica</groupId>

<artifactId>siperian-common</artifactId>

<version>10.0.2.5.0.0.4290730</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>org.codehaus.castor</groupId>

<artifactId>castor-xml</artifactId>

<version>1.4.1</version>

</dependency>

• This downloaded the castor-xml-1.4.1.jar file. and siperian-api jar file
      • Right at the line calling sipClient.process(req) below exception is thrownException in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.exolab.castor.xml.Marshaller.getResolver()Lorg/exolab/castor/xml/ClassDescriptorResolver; at com.siperian.sif.message.CastorUtil.setMappingLoader(CastorUtil.java:470) at com.siperian.sif.message.CastorUtil.beanToXmlString(CastorUtil.java:358) at com.siperian.sif.message.CastorUtil.beanToXmlString(CastorUtil.java:323) at com.siperian.sif.message.CastorUtil.beanToXmlString(CastorUtil.java:309) at com.siperian.sif.message.CastorUtil.beanToXmlString(CastorUtil.java:295) at com.siperian.sif.client.HttpSiperianClient._process(HttpSiperianClient.java:117) at com.siperian.sif.client.SiperianClient.process(SiperianClient.java:179)

I can see the getResolver method and classDescriptorResolver in the jar file in Java Decompiler, Images.

I have also read on knowledge articles that Siperian-api jar already has castor jar within itself - but removing external castor jar is resulting in no class found exception.
      Please suggest.