Its not designed to remove whitespaces,its for removing the trailing spaces.Please see you code page set on the secure agent and if its UTF8 all specila characters will be handled while processing.
Thanks a lot for the reply,
We want the request to be sent as <tag> </tag>.
Instead of the empty space inside the element, It is getting assigned as <tag/> in the request sent to server. The code page in the agent is set to UTF8.
Service Type Name Value Data_Integration_Server57.0 TOMCAT_CFG maxDTMProcesses 5 Data_Integration_Server57.0 TOMCAT_JRE INFA_CODEPAGENAME UTF-8 Data_Integration_Server57.0 TOMCAT_JRE XMLStripWhitespace No
In order to pass NULL tags in the output XML, please mark the fields as mandatory in the schema or you can follow below approach -
- Go to Configure > Runtime Environments.
- Edit the Secure Agent where the property needs to be set.
- Scroll Down to the “Custom Configuration Details”.
- Add an extra custom configuration by clicking on the Green ‘+’ sign.
- Select the Type as “Tomcat”
- The Name should “XML_OUTPUT_MODE” and set value as "Full"
- Click “OK’ to Update the changes.
- Please wait for the new DIS version to come up and run the task.