4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2020 6:31 AM by Stefan Reinhardt

Can't use merge setting 'Replace'

Magnus Eklund New Member

Hi everyone

I have a supplier catalog that contains articles with purchase prices (ArticlePricePurchase).

I'm using merge setting 'Replace' for this subentity

When I merge the catalog and the price information is different, then everything works ok

BUT
      If the prices are unmodified, then when I try to merge the catalog I get the following error:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exception occured during merge of product with ID=3173955 (supplier)

CoreException: Entity item could not be found with the primary key Ett försök gjordes att modifiera data som har raderats av en annan användare eller process.

Entity item could not be found with the primary key Ett försök gjordes att modifiera data som har raderats av en annan användare eller process.

Stack trace:

com.heiler.ppm.persistence.server.internal.mediator.GenSubMediator.findChangedItems(GenSubMediator.java:426)

com.heiler.ppm.persistence.server.internal.mediator.GenSubMediator.findEntityData(GenSubMediator.java:364)

com.heiler.ppm.persistence.server.internal.mediator.GenSubMediator.write(GenSubMediator.java:191)

com.heiler.ppm.persistence.server.mediator.utils.MediatorUtils.processWriteSubMediators(MediatorUtils.java:294)

com.heiler.ppm.persistence.server.internal.mediator.GenRootMediator.performUpdate(GenRootMediator.java:373)

com.heiler.ppm.persistence.server.internal.mediator.GenRootMediator.write(GenRootMediator.java:189)

com.heiler.ppm.persistence.server.internal.persister.ORMPersister.doSave(ORMPersister.java:310)

com.heiler.ppm.persistence.server.internal.persister.ORMPersister.save(ORMPersister.java:269)

com.heiler.ppm.std.server.entity.EntityPersistenceManagerBaseImpl.doSaveDataGraphToStorage(EntityPersistenceManagerBaseImpl.java:417)

com.heiler.ppm.std.server.entity.EntityPersistenceManagerBaseImpl.saveItem(EntityPersistenceManagerBaseImpl.java:800)

com.heiler.ppm.std.server.entity.EntityPersistenceManagerBaseImpl.saveItem(EntityPersistenceManagerBaseImpl.java:772)

com.heiler.ppm.std.server.internal.entity.persistence.SaveDataGraphRequestHandler.callManagerMethod(SaveDataGraphRequestHandler.java:48)

com.heiler.ppm.std.server.internal.entity.persistence.SaveDataGraphRequestHandler.callManagerMethod(SaveDataGraphRequestHandler.java:1)

com.heiler.ppm.std.server.internal.e...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sorry for the Swedish text, but
      "Ett försök gjordes att modifiera data som har raderats av en annan användare eller process."
      =
      "An attempt was made to modify data that has been deleted by a different user or process

It looks like the system tries to update the price after it's deleted.