If you are going to delete or (Un-register ) the ORS from the hub console , you need to remove the IDD application from the IDD config page which is pointing to that ORS .
Also change the Users default in the hub console .
Delete the IDD application.
Truncate c_repos_co_cs_config table
Unregistered the ORS.
All information is kept in the database. Only database connection information is kept in the application (in your case jboss's standalone-full.xml or which ever standalond you are using)
1. delete idd application (this is necessary for the 2nd step below to be successful)
2. un-register the ORS via hubConsole - this will also delete the database connection information from jboss
3. drop database (say mdm_sample) using sql management studio.
Also remove the datasource entries from standalone-full.xml file if you are using jBoss
If you are looking for steps to unregister the ORS without launching the hub console, then follow below steps -
In Master Data Management (MDM), the Admin Console cannot be launched due to out of memory errors in the server startup in some instances. In such a scenario, it is recommended to unregister the Operational Reference Store (ORS) databases which are not required anymore.
Use the following approach to unregister any ORS database manually from the backend:
- Connect to the MDM Master database.
- View the records in the c_repos_database table.
- Identify and delete the record specific to the ORS to be unregistered.
- Commit the change.
Additionally, remove the JNDI entry specific to this ORS.
- For JBoss, manually remove the ds file corresponding to this ORS in the deploy directory.
- For WebSphere and WebLogic, connect to the application server administrative console and delete the specific JNDI entry corresponding to this ORS.