2 Replies Latest reply on May 25, 2020 5:05 PM by Srikanth Gazula

error response: INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR exception [Invalid XPath :/INFA:

Srikanth Gazula Seasoned Veteran

I am trying to use a workday custom report(RaaS) in Informatica Cloud and stuck with errors here. Below is the process I followed.

1. Created a custom report in Workday, from the WSDL file I copied the REST URL for using Custom Report as a webservice.

2. Created a swagger file to using Informatica Cloud Swagger utility, created a REST V2 connection with the swagger file.

3. Created  a simple mapping with REST V2 connector as source and connected a group to flatfile output to test the REST V2 output.

4. I am receiving the error as below,

Cannot create an Unstructured Data transformation.

BUT when I check the tomcat log below is the actual error that I see.

ERROR: 2020-05-20 16:30:18,367 com.informatica.b2b.dt.udtnotation_ws.controller.UDTNotationController - error response: INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR exception [Invalid XPath :/INFA:GetOneTimePayment_OUTPUT/GetOneTimePayment/Response_200/GetOneTimePayment/wd:Report_Data/wd:Report_Entry]

Can anyone help me here about the error, postman returns a proper response.

I have searched the Informatica Network and haven't found any solution for this. Anyone using workday custom reports w/ REST V2 connector in IICS - CDI?