1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 23, 2020 10:51 AM by Dhinesh Kumar

Not able to Invoke webservice using REST consumer transformation using Put method to post the data

Dhinesh Kumar Seasoned Veteran

Hi Experts,

I have created the mapping to update the data using PUT method. Steps involved

1) Created input XML (converted json to xml and added <xmlRoot> tag I need to post "{"value": 1234}" data have created XML file as <xmlRoot><value>1234</value></xmlRoot>

2) Created schema

3) Added REST webservice transformation to used the schema for input mapping, created bank output respinse

3) Added Output_XML and Response_code Ports to output group

4) Created Headers for Authorization and Content-Type (application/json) - Same header i have used in postman where i can successfully update the data using put method

4) Passed value, authorization and content-Type to REST web consumer.

5) Run the data viewer, but no response...

log..

It forms the input json perfectly. i.e "{"value": 1234}" but gives the below error

REST_33039] HTTP Response Body: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Bad Request</TITLE>

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></HEAD>

<BODY><h2>Bad Request - Invalid Header</h2>

<hr><p>HTTP Error 400. The request has an invalid header name.</p>

</BODY></HTML>

Anyone faced similar issue. can someone help here? I am using informatica 10.4 and trying this from developer tool. Not powercenter

Regards,

Dhinesh