1 of 1 people found this helpful
To create a flat-file for each set of data rows within the same session, you can use the FileName port. These data rows can be grouped into different sets by issuing commits or real-time flushes.
This grouping of data is based on a port (column), for which a button (Add filename column to this table) is added on the flat file target.
To add a new port, do the following:
More Information Another way (Workaround)
- In the pre-session command create a temp directory under $PMTargetFileDir.
- Set the target folder path as $PMTargetFileDir/temp.
- Execute a script in the post-session success command to redirect the ls command to a flat-file.
Now all the target files and the file list file will be in the temp folder.
- Move all these files to TgtFiles folder.
- At the end of the script, remove the temp folder.