1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 15, 2020 9:24 AM by Dave Nacy

Sort export template with Structure group item (DS) and Item (DT) on hierarchical number of assigned structure group

Wouter de Boer New Member

I am looking for a possibility to sort my export format template module with Structure group item as data source and Item as data type based on the hierarchical number of the structure groups where it is assigned to.

Here you can see the structure I have a t he moment.

The current structure

Here you can see the order of the current export. Here you can see that the chapters (categories) are not exported as I wanted . The default sorting is based on the item numbers but since the item numbers are not sorted ascending across the different structure groups this is not the right way.

Current export output

Here you can see the possible data types to base the sorting on. Note that I can not select the hierarchical number of the assigned structure group here.

Data types

In the last image you can see the hierarchical number that I want to use to base the sorting on.

Hierarchical number

So my actual question is, how can I ensure that the mentioned module is sorted based on the hierarchical number of the assigned structure group of the items?

Any other suggestions how to tackle this problem are welcome as well!