3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2020 10:21 AM by SaiShreya Nuguri

SrcFiles

Hamza Lamtouni New Member

Héy guys im new here and also new in informatica , so for some tutorials purpose i need the customers csv files but the problem is that i didnt find it (i need the customer file here theres a column "product_id" ) and of course i didnt find it in the srcFiles , can someone send it to me it ll help me

Have a good day

• 1. Re: SrcFiles
          Paolo Moretti Seasoned Veteran

From your question it is not clear to me what exactly you are looking for. Could you please elaborate? Are you looking for some demo csv files that should come with Informatica installation? AFAIK there are no such files.

• 2. Re: SrcFiles
            Pavan kumar Guru

Hi Hamza Lamtouni,

You find these files which are useful to learn Informatica in the below location:

"C:\Informatica\10.2\clients\DeveloperClient\Tutorials\"

Please check.

Thank you,

Pavan

• 3. Re: SrcFiles
              SaiShreya Nuguri Active Member

Hi,

If this question is still unanswered, I hope the following will help you.

If the source is already imported into a mapping, you can look for the source file directory under session configurations:

- Open Workflow Manager

- Double-click the session

- Under Mapping, click on Sources

- "Source file directory" will point to the path.

By default, the source file directory would be $PMSourceFileDir\.

On the AdminConsole, for the Integration service associated to the workflow, under Processes, the value for $PMSourceFileDir\ and $PMRootDir can be found and if required, updated.

Thanks,

Sai