2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2020 8:12 AM by Ilya Soyfer

Help with reading SQS message body

Ilya Soyfer New Member

Hi, I am trying to implement an SQS Read Process on Cloud Application Integration. I configured the AwsSqsMonitor as the Event Source, and it is monitoring the Queue and successfully triggering my process when messages are added.

What I can't seem to figure out is how to obtain the attributes within the JSON message body. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

• 1. Re: Help with reading SQS message body
          Prakash Jain Guru

Hi IIya Soyfer,

You may first run the process in the verbose mode logging and look at the advanced view in the process log to look at the structure of the message.You may then parse the input event variable using XPath / Xquery and perform the logic you're looking for.

Thanks,

Prakash Jain

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Help with reading SQS message body
            Ilya Soyfer New Member

Thanks for the quick reply Prakash! And apologies for my late one. I was going to expand on the subject with another question, but I ended up getting derailed to work on a higher priority task. However, your suggestion to look at the advanced view was very helpful as I was able to see the structure of the XML and thus access the elements. Thank you!!