1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 19, 2019 8:00 AM by Sai Prasad

Relevant fields for delta export - field information not visible after saving the data quality channel

Margot Emmers Active Member

Hello,

Current version used : Informatica MDM - Product 360 - Desktop Client® 8.1.1.03.05

TEST  installed : Informatica MDM - Product 360 - Desktop Client® 8.1.1.03.09

In both versions I did run in to the same issue.

1. First step: creating a Data Quality Channel  to specify the relavant fields

After selecting a field for instance

- 'Structure assingments' - defined  'Structure system' - Brandstree

- 'Short description' -  defined 4 languages

Before saving the data qualtity Channel - defined relevant fields with specified criteria (Brandstree, Dutch,....)

After saving the data quality Channel and reopen - defined relevant fields name without specified criteria

Just by click on the relevant field - detailed information is knownIn previous versions this was no issue I remember

2. Second step I activated the Data quality channel in the export template

Data source : Changed and new items

Channel : PIM-SAP-EB01

After performing an export items that have no changes on any of these fields are contained.
      For instance : Item had only changes on Attribute level (Structure system : Eriks Group Taxonomy') , but was still contained in the export.
      No relevant field : structure assignments (Eriks Group Taxonomy) was defined!

3. Changed the data quality channel  - removed the relevant field 'Structure assingment (Brandstree)'

After performing a new export only those items were contained with changes on one of the specified relevant fields

Could it be that this is a bug? Seems that relevant fields is not checking detailed set information.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Kind regards,

Margot Emmers