Current version used : Informatica MDM - Product 360 - Desktop Client® 8.1.1.03.05
TEST installed : Informatica MDM - Product 360 - Desktop Client® 8.1.1.03.09
In both versions I did run in to the same issue.
1. First step: creating a Data Quality Channel to specify the relavant fields
After selecting a field for instance
- 'Structure assingments' - defined 'Structure system' - Brandstree
- 'Short description' - defined 4 languages
Before saving the data qualtity Channel - defined relevant fields with specified criteria (Brandstree, Dutch,....)
After saving the data quality Channel and reopen - defined relevant fields name without specified criteria
Just by click on the relevant field - detailed information is knownIn previous versions this was no issue I remember
2. Second step I activated the Data quality channel in the export template
Data source : Changed and new items
Channel : PIM-SAP-EB01
After performing an export items that have no changes on any of these fields are contained.
For instance : Item had only changes on Attribute level (Structure system : Eriks Group Taxonomy') , but was still contained in the export.
No relevant field : structure assignments (Eriks Group Taxonomy) was defined!
3. Changed the data quality channel - removed the relevant field 'Structure assingment (Brandstree)'
After performing a new export only those items were contained with changes on one of the specified relevant fields
Could it be that this is a bug? Seems that relevant fields is not checking detailed set information.
Thanks in advance for any input.
We have seen such an issue in 8.1.1.00.02. The issue was "DQ channel dropdown doesn't show up in Exports after Server restart".
Raise a Support ticket, our team will try to replicate it and we can track it. The JIRA number is HPM-42689.