All properties are required
- Spark.Monitoring.Source.Enable and Spark.Monitoring.Target.Enable allow for the "intermediate" statistics
- SparkMonitoringEnableStage is required to be set for the above stage statistics to be reported.
- SparkMonitoringEnable is required to enable the statistics
Finally you also may need to set the port (depending on your network restrictions) and ensure this is open in your firewall
Please note that in 10.2.0 there were some known issues (fixed in 10.2.1):
- BDM-10703 – Inconsistencies in execution statistics of mappings that run in a single stage.
- BDM-10822 – Monitoring fails when name of SourceTx or TargetTx contains Unicode characters.