1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 8, 2019 5:20 AM by Joe Griffith

Help Writing API for Deletes

Joe Griffith Active Member

Hello

We are trying to delete a large number of preset value assignments from the structure group feature level in Product 360 8.1.0.4. In the past we have utilized the API delete functionality however I am having trouble writing a URL that gets at one preset value assignment for a structure group's feature. For example I have a structure with internal id 10200 that contains a structure group with identifier 18260932. I want to delete the preset value assignment "Propane - 18260932306" (structurevalueproxy id is 221350) from feature "Fuel Type", which is assigned to the group. Below is the url I have generated so far, this returns one object (see screenshot) but when I try adding a filter for the value nothing changes. I can add other feature names to the name field and see other objects get returned. Ideally I would like the API call to get all values for a feature at once but one at a time would be OK too. I just don't understand how to get the further down the tree beyond the whole feature to select just the preset value assignment.

Thanks

Joe

http://localhost:1512/rest/V1.0/list/StructureGroup/StructureGroupAttribute/byIdentifiers?structureProxy=10200&identifiers=18260932&qualificationFilter=name(%22Fuel%20Type%22)&structurevalueProxy(%221350%22)