2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 31, 2020 1:30 AM by H H

Informatica Upgrade from 9.0.1

Ashish Pandit New Member

I want to upgrade from Informatica 9.0.1 to 10.2 and I Installed windows 2012 R2 initially and copied previous version folder to new machine for upgrade.When I start the installation of Informatica 9.5.1 this gives error :

ZeroGu6: Windows DLL failed to load

at ZeroGa4.b(DashoA10*..)

at ZeroGa4.b(DashoA10*..)

at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.b(DashoA10*..)

at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.a(DashoA10*..)

at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.main(DashoA10*..)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(DashoA10*..)

at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(DashoA10*..)

How can we upgrade from 9.0.1 to 10.2

• 1. Re: Informatica Upgrade from 9.0.1
          Nico Heinze Guru

First I am slighly puzzled because first you mentioned to upgrade from 9.0.1 to 10.2 and then you said you installed 9.5.1. Do you mean you wanted to install 9.0.1 on 2012 R2?

You should install Informatica software only on supported operating systems. I don't have the Product Availability Matrix (PAM) for 9.0.1 at hand, but I am fairly sure that 9.0.1 was NOT supported on Windows 2012 R2. On Windows 2008 R2 probably yes, but for sure not on 2012 R2.

If you check the PAM and find that Windows 2012 R2 is supported, then please open a service request at Informatica Global Customer Support (GCS) to have this investigated.

If, however, my suspicion is correct, then you have to make sure that you install each intermediate version (you can NOT upgrade from 9,0.1 to 10.2 in one step) only on a Windows version supported by Informatica.

Regards,

Nico

• 2. Re: Informatica Upgrade from 9.0.1
            H H Seasoned Veteran

9.5.1 is not supported for 2012 R2. Use a compatible OS as per the PAM :

Product Availability Matrices, EoL & Support Statements