I am new to IDQ and would like to ask for some help on it.
I want to test below rules:-
1. columnA in table1 > columnB in table1 (comparing 2 columns in 1 table)
2. columnC in table1 > columnD in table2 (comparing 2 columns in 2 tables)
For rule no.1, I have done it by the following steps:-
1. Create a profile for table1
2. Create a rule specification for the comparison, i.e. IF columnA > columnB, then PASS, else FAILED
3. Apply rule specification to profile
4. Convert profile to Scorecard to show the results, i.e. total 10 rows, 8 PASS and 2 FAILED.
My ultimate goal is to show the results, i.e. total 10 rows, 8 PASS and 2 FAILED in the scorecard.
However, I found that I cannot apply rule specification on a join profile, which I cannot check rule no.2.
Please help and thanks in advance.
Retrieving data ...