7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 27, 2021 10:14 AM by Prashant Gupta

ERROR SIPERIAN FILE - NO ACCES TO WADL FILES ON CMX/CSFILES - 10.2.0 HOTFIX1-

Guillem Medina Cuadradas New Member

Hello,

I was working for a couple of weeks trying to retrieve all the avaliable WADL files/services created inside the Siperian Hub Server, But I can't reach them yet.

I'm searching using this URL ( *:8080/cmx/csfiles )  to get those files but the XML file didn't appear because of a Java Error.

I attach the screenshot below:

As you can see, I have a problem with the siperian-castor-mapping.xml file, one of the classes inside this .xml is not found.

I was looking for this file over all my server and after 2 days I found inside the Informatica ActiveVOS differents Java Jars including the siperian-api.jar

As I knew, inside this .jar I finally found the sipearian-castor-mapping.xml without the SearchMatchRecordPKgPersonaRequest class.

Although maybe the problem is this, I'm not sure how solve it.

Should I try to change this siperian.jar for another one? Other new version? How can i do that? Where can I get this new version of this jar?

I will appreciate any information related with this issue.

Thank you.

Guillem.

• 1. Re: ERROR SIPERIAN FILE - NO ACCES TO WADL FILES ON CMX/CSFILES - 10.2.0 HOTFIX1-
          kunal pandit Guru

You can get the jar for your version from infamdm/hub/server/lib, but the package in your error is related to your configuration and this jar does not contain schema specific components.

Also, the jar that you found in ActiveVOS, is uploaded thru the BPR deployment so that ActiveVOS workflows can make API calls to MDM.

Sorry could not help here, but if you provide the stack trace and other information like MDM and app server versions and whether you are able to access WSDL, that might be helpful.

• 2. Re: ERROR SIPERIAN FILE - NO ACCES TO WADL FILES ON CMX/CSFILES - 10.2.0 HOTFIX1-
            Bala Gopalan Seasoned Veteran

Do you have ORS Specific API's generated in the ORS? If so, try regenerating and access.

• 3. Re: ERROR SIPERIAN FILE - NO ACCES TO WADL FILES ON CMX/CSFILES - 10.2.0 HOTFIX1-
              Anshul Jain Active Member

Clear the hub/server/temp folder and regenerate the APIs

• 4. Re: ERROR SIPERIAN FILE - NO ACCES TO WADL FILES ON CMX/CSFILES - 10.2.0 HOTFIX1-
                Prashant Gupta Active Member

Please perform :

- stop the server

- clear the app server cache  (refer KB 145384)

- delete the data from c_repos_sif_ors_config , commit;

- delete data from <infamdm_home>\hub\server\temp\sif\.  (api generation files)

- start the server

- generate the SIF API's again.

- Test the same.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
                • 5. Re: ERROR SIPERIAN FILE - NO ACCES TO WADL FILES ON CMX/CSFILES - 10.2.0 HOTFIX1-
                  Guillem Medina Cuadradas New Member

Hello,

Thank you for answering.

In fact, I'm trying to retrieve te WADL files, not WDSL.

My current version of MDM is the 10.3.

In addition, i'm trying to acces through the IDD management and it appear the same log. I went to the logs on the server and I found the same type of error when I introduced the correct user/password.

It seems like a configuration problem or something wrong with my siperian .jar.

I attach for you the log with the error in both cases ( the first one as i posted previosuly, and the second while I'm trying to acces to IDD configuration management).

2019-10-01 10:06:42,628] [http-/0.0.0.0:8080-8] [ERROR] com.siperian.sif.server.RequestRouter: Failed to convert response bean to XML for Auditing: com.siperian.sif.message.SiperianRequestException

[2019-10-01 10:06:42,629] [http-/0.0.0.0:8080-8] [ERROR] com.siperian.dsapp.mde.datasource.security.SifSecurityService: Authentication failed:

com.siperian.sif.client.SiperianServerException: SIP-09069: problem mapping to xml

SIP-09069: problem loading castor mapping, siperian-castor-mapping.xml

The method getPkgConsultasList/isPkgConsultasList in class com.siperian.sif.message.cmxors.packages.SearchMatchRecordPkgPersonaRequest accepting/returning object of type class java.util.ArrayList was not found

at com.siperian.sif.client.EjbSiperianClient._process(EjbSiperianClient.java:136)

at com.siperian.sif.client.SiperianClient.process(SiperianClient.java:184)

at com.siperian.dsapp.mde.datasource.security.SifSecurityService.authenticateAsAdmin(SifSecurityService.java:95)

at com.siperian.dsapp.mde.domain.security.SIFApplicationSecurityService.doAuthenticateAsAdmin(SIFApplicationSecurityService.java:79)

at com.siperian.dsapp.app.AbstractApplicationSecurityService.authenticateAsAdmin(AbstractApplicationSecurityService.java:29)

at com.siperian.dsapp.jsf.server.security.LoginSupport.adminLogin(LoginSupport.java:206)

at com.siperian.dsapp.jsf.server.security.LoginSupport$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$120a6988.invoke(<generated>)

at org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(CglibAopProxy.java:700)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)

at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:132)

at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:120)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(CglibAopProxy.java:633)

at com.siperian.dsapp.jsf.server.security.LoginSupport$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$bc8c6f05.adminLogin(<generated>)

at com.siperian.dsapp.jsf.ui.util.CredentialsHolder.adminLogin(CredentialsHolder.java:166)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.invoke(AstValue.java:151)

at com.sun.el.MethodExpressionImpl.invoke(MethodExpressionImpl.java:283)

at com.sun.facelets.el.TagMethodExpression.invoke(TagMethodExpression.java:68)

at javax.faces.component.MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.invoke(MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.java:88)

at com.sun.faces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:102)

at javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:387)

at org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processEvents(AjaxViewRoot.java:329)

at org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.broadcastEventsForPhase(AjaxViewRoot.java:304)

at org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processPhase(AjaxViewRoot.java:261)

at org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processApplication(AjaxViewRoot.java:474)

at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationPhase.execute(InvokeApplicationPhase.java:82)

at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:100)

at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:118)

at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:265)

at com.siperian.dsapp.jsf.server.DSUIServlet.service(DSUIServlet.java:126)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:295)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:214)

at com.siperian.dsapp.jsf.server.security.AbstractSecurityFilter.handleConfigurationToolURL(AbstractSecurityFilter.java:364)

at com.siperian.dsapp.jsf.server.security.AbstractSecurityFilter.doFilter(AbstractSecurityFilter.java:170)

at com.siperian.dsapp.jsf.server.security.StandardSecurityFilter.doFilter(StandardSecurityFilter.java:148)

at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:343)

at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:260)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:246)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:214)

at com.siperian.dsapp.jsf.server.security.AbstractSecurityFilter.handleConfigurationToolURL(AbstractSecurityFilter.java:364)

at com.siperian.dsapp.jsf.server.security.AbstractSecurityFilter.doFilter(AbstractSecurityFilter.java:170)

at com.siperian.dsapp.jsf.server.security.StandardSecurityFilter.doFilter(StandardSecurityFilter.java:148)

at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:343)

at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:260)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:246)

at com.siperian.dsapp.jsf.ui.util.DeepLinkFilter.doFilter(DeepLinkFilter.java:86)

at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:206)

at com.siperian.dsapp.jsf.server.A4JXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(A4JXMLFilter.java:148)

at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.handleRequest(BaseFilter.java:290)

at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.processUploadsAndHandleRequest(BaseFilter.java:388)

at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:515)

at com.siperian.dsapp.jsf.server.URLParseFilter.doFilter(URLParseFilter.java:32)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:231)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:149)

at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:420)

at org.jboss.as.web.security.SecurityContextAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityContextAssociationValve.java:169)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:150)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:97)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:102)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:344)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:854)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:653)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:926)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Caused by: com.siperian.sif.message.SiperianRequestException

at com.siperian.sif.server.RequestRouter.newRequestException(RequestRouter.java:602)

at com.siperian.sif.server.RequestRouter.process(RequestRouter.java:343)

at com.siperian.sif.server.RequestRouter.process(RequestRouter.java:273)

at com.siperian.sif.server.RequestRouter.process(RequestRouter.java:267)

at com.siperian.sif.server.RequestRouter.process(RequestRouter.java:262)

at com.siperian.sif.server.ejb.RequestEjbBean.processTxSupports(RequestEjbBean.java:76)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor241.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at org.jboss.as.ee.component.ManagedReferenceMethodInterceptor.processInvocation(ManagedReferenceMethodInterceptor.java:52)

at org.jboss.invocation.InterceptorContext.proceed(InterceptorContext.java:288)

at org.jboss.invocation.WeavedInterceptor.processInvocation(WeavedInterceptor.java:53)

at org.jboss.as.ee.component.interceptors.UserInterceptorFactory$1.processInvocation(UserInterceptorFactory.java:63)

at org.jboss.invocation.WeavedInterceptor.processInvocation(WeavedInterceptor.java:53)

at org.jboss.as.ee.component.interceptors.UserInterceptorFactory$1.processInvocation(UserInterceptorFactory.java:63)

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.component.invocationmetrics.ExecutionTimeInterceptor.processInvocation(ExecutionTimeInterceptor.java:43)

at org.jboss.as.jpa.interceptor.SBInvocationInterceptor.processInvocation(SBInvocationInterceptor.java:47)

at org.jboss.invocation.InitialInterceptor.processInvocation(InitialInterceptor.java:21)

at org.jboss.invocation.ChainedInterceptor.processInvocation(ChainedInterceptor.java:61)

at org.jboss.as.ee.component.interceptors.ComponentDispatcherInterceptor.processInvocation(ComponentDispatcherInterceptor.java:53)

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.component.pool.PooledInstanceInterceptor.processInvocation(PooledInstanceInterceptor.java:51)

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.invokeInNoTx(CMTTxInterceptor.java:267)

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.supports(CMTTxInterceptor.java:392)

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.processInvocation(CMTTxInterceptor.java:247)

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.remote.EJBRemoteTransactionPropagatingInterceptor.processInvocation(EJBRemoteTransactionPropagatingInterceptor.java:79)

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.component.interceptors.CurrentInvocationContextInterceptor.processInvocation(CurrentInvocationContextInterceptor.java:41)

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.component.invocationmetrics.WaitTimeInterceptor.processInvocation(WaitTimeInterceptor.java:43)

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.component.interceptors.ShutDownInterceptorFactory$1.processInvocation(ShutDownInterceptorFactory.java:64)

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.component.interceptors.LoggingInterceptor.processInvocation(LoggingInterceptor.java:59)

at org.jboss.as.ee.component.NamespaceContextInterceptor.processInvocation(NamespaceContextInterceptor.java:50)

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.component.interceptors.AdditionalSetupInterceptor.processInvocation(AdditionalSetupInterceptor.java:55)

at org.jboss.as.ee.component.TCCLInterceptor.processInvocation(TCCLInterceptor.java:45)

at org.jboss.invocation.ChainedInterceptor.processInvocation(ChainedInterceptor.java:61)

at org.jboss.as.ee.component.ViewService$View.invoke(ViewService.java:185)

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.remote.LocalEjbReceiver.processInvocation(LocalEjbReceiver.java:249)

at org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBClientInvocationContext.sendRequest(EJBClientInvocationContext.java:184)

at org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBObjectInterceptor.handleInvocation(EJBObjectInterceptor.java:58)

at org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBClientInvocationContext.sendRequest(EJBClientInvocationContext.java:186)

at org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBHomeInterceptor.handleInvocation(EJBHomeInterceptor.java:83)

at org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBClientInvocationContext.sendRequest(EJBClientInvocationContext.java:186)

at org.jboss.ejb.client.TransactionInterceptor.handleInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:42)

at org.jboss.ejb.client.ReceiverInterceptor.handleInvocation(ReceiverInterceptor.java:125)

at org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBInvocationHandler.sendRequestWithPossibleRetries(EJBInvocationHandler.java:255)

at org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBInvocationHandler.doInvoke(EJBInvocationHandler.java:200)

at org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBInvocationHandler.doInvoke(EJBInvocationHandler.java:183)

at org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBInvocationHandler.invoke(EJBInvocationHandler.java:146)

at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy240.processTxSupports(Unknown Source)

at com.siperian.sif.client.EjbSiperianClient._process(EjbSiperianClient.java:124)

... 77 more

Thank you

• 7. Re: ERROR SIPERIAN FILE - NO ACCES TO WADL FILES ON CMX/CSFILES - 10.2.0 HOTFIX1-
                    Prashant Gupta Active Member

Hello Guillem

Can you please verify : "getPkgConsultasList/isPkgConsultasList" this package exist in which ORS

Please perform :

- stop the server

- clear the app server cache  (refer KB 145384)

- delete the data from c_repos_sif_ors_config , commit;     // For That ORS which package exist

- start the server

- Test the same.

1 of 1 people found this helpful