We have two datasync tasks that have the same source file types, going to the same salesforce object / same field, and same syntax in the datasync task... but when one datasync task runs it appends a timestamp to the end of the string field.
File1.csv.Created_Date = 01/01/2019
File2.csv.Created_Date = 01/01/2019
DataSync Task 1 - Syntax: REPLACECHR(false,Created_Date,'/',NULL)
DataSync Task 2 - Syntax: REPLACECHR(false,Created_Date,'/',NULL)
DataSync Task 1 - Output: 01012019
DataSync Task 2 - Output: 01012019 00:00:00
We've checked the raw data of the files, we've compared both tasks... we're just stumpped.
Retrieving data ...