1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 4, 2019 8:55 AM by Guillem Medina Cuadradas

Human Task & Exception Data Management with IDQ 10.2.0 HOTFIX1

Guillem Medina Cuadradas New Member

Hi,

I'm developing a mapping on IDQ using exeption tables and human tasks.

The main problem is when i'm showing the exeption data in the analyst board, I can't show over the panel the columns with an issue in the data. Despite i'm showing the data, i can't specify wich columns are wrong (should appear a little mark in red) as i saw in the documentation.

Or in this video:

INFASupport Webinar Series: Human Task & Exception Data Management with IDQ 9 6 1 

I'm using just 1 source , 2 expression objects for specify the rules and their scores.

After that, i link both exeption tables(names,country) in an union object using only the bad result outputs and the default columns like (workflow id, row_identifier,record_status...) to be able to read the results on the Analyst Exeption Board.

I attach a screenshot:

After that, I create the Human task objects on the worflow and Specify the differents configurations about the tasks, using ExeptionStep and ReviewStep.

Finally, i show all the info via analyst:

As you can see, I can visualize and edit all the data perfectly. Although I used the 'Issue Assignment' propertie over the column 'SRC_Column' in the exception object still not appear any red mark or something that indicates to the user that in this column is an invalid data or a bad register.

Any Idea?

Furthermore I'm going to attach for you the Administration configuration, if maybe it's a problem on the internal Analyst configuration .

Thank you!

Regards,

Guillem