6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 27, 2019 10:20 AM by Nico Heinze

The Service P00_DIS could not be enabled due to the following error:  [DOM_10054]

Jester Tolentino Active Member

Hi

We want to use Informatica Analyst a little more at NAV. In that regard, I have discovered that it is a mistake to start a dependent service, Data Integration Service.

When I try to start the service I get this:

The Service P00_DIS could not be enabled due to the following error:

[DOM_10054] Cannot start the service [P00_DIS] on any node in the grid [Grid_Prod] specified for the service.

Verify that the grid has at least one available node with the service role and that the service process for that nod is enabled.

Also check the service log and resolve any errors listed for the service. Then restart the service.

I checked the Informatica KB, it says that to resolve the issue, I should associate the user to the Local Administrator Group.

Upon checking, The Windows user that is running Informatica was in the local administrator group but still the error occurs.

Please advice

Warm Regards,

Jester

• 1. Re: The Service P00_DIS could not be enabled due to the following error:  [DOM_10054]
          Nico Heinze Guru

Are there any specific hints / error messages in the DIS log?

Regards,

Nico

• 2. Re: The Service P00_DIS could not be enabled due to the following error:  [DOM_10054]
            Jester Tolentino Active Member

Hi Nico,

I found this common in 3 exception logs:

1.) FATAL [Domain Monitor] [DOM_10242] Cannot contact domain [Domain_Prod01] from node [node01_A01APVW159] because [[JSF_0055] Timed out while trying to connect to domain [null] to look up service [/coreservices/DomainService].]. Verify whether TLS mode of the node is same as TLS mode of the domain.

com.informatica.isp.corecommon.exceptions.ISPException: [DOM_10242] Cannot contact domain [Domain_Prod01] from node [node01_A01APVW159] because [[JSF_0055] Timed out while trying to connect to domain [null] to look up service [/coreservices/DomainService].]. Verify whether TLS mode of the node is same as TLS mode of the domain.

2.) ERROR [Monitor Guaranteed Message Logger Thread] [CCM_10322] While logging messages to the Log Service, the following error occurred: [[DOM_10022] The master gateway node for the domain is not available. Electing another master gateway. Wait for the election of the master gateway node to  complete. If the problem persists, verify that the master gateway node is running.]. Fix the errors written to the node.log file

3.) ERROR [Thread-26] [CCM_10322] While logging messages to the Log Service, the following error occurred: [[DTF_0022] Unable to establish a session to the server. Reason - [Connection refused: no further information].]. Fix the errors written to the node.log file.

4.) ERROR [Domain Monitor] [NODE_10017] Cannot write node metadata to the configuration file [d:\Informatica\10.2.0\isp\config\nodemeta.xml]. Verify that the file is accessible and there are no problems with the network or file path.

com.informatica.isp.corecommon.exceptions.ISPException: [CCM_10087] The Service Manager cannot update the configuration file [NodeConfig]. Verify access to the disk that stores the configuration file.

Warm Regards,

Jester

• 3. Re: The Service P00_DIS could not be enabled due to the following error:  [DOM_10054]
              Nico Heinze Guru

Thanks for the messages, they do give a few (weak) hints.

#1: what puzzles me here is one of the contents, namely "domain [null]". As of my experience this usually is not a "clear" error message on its own but more kind of a follow-up message (occurring after something different took place). In this case I suspect that network communication between the application service and the node(s) simply took too long, leading to a network package "slipping away" and thus the communication channel to be treated as "dead".

There have been cases in the past where increasing the resilience timeout to e.g. 1800 seconds (half an hour) was necessary to make communication stable within a domain. Even if this was not a multi-node domain. Global Customer Support can tell you with some investigation whether this might be the case here.

#2: this too points to increasing the resilience timeouts.

#3: the problem here may be one technical detail of Windows services and their security contexts: a Windows service is set up at a time when no mapped network drive is available. So, for example, if you are working in an environment where D: is stored on a network share instead of a "local" drive, then you're bound for trouble with your setup; the D:\.... path simply does not exist for the user ID running the Windows service Informatica 10.x .

What you can do here is to use the full UNC path to all files and directories which are stored on some network share. There is no other remedy for this particular effect.

Regards,

Nico

• 5. Re: The Service P00_DIS could not be enabled due to the following error:  [DOM_10054]
                Uma Mahesh Chalasani Active Member

Hello Jester,

Based on the screenshot, I found the below error:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Informatica\server\bin\pmjrepn.dll: The operating system cannot run %1

It looks like some dependencies are missing with pmjrepn.dll library file. As you are on Windows, could you please use the use a tool from Microsoft called dependency walker. You can download from google search and Execute dependency walker on $INFA_HOME/sever/bin/pmjrepn.dll to see the fault in resolution. This give us which dependency files/libraries are missing to debug the issue further.

Thanks,

Uma Mahesh Chalasani

• 6. Re: The Service P00_DIS could not be enabled due to the following error:  [DOM_10054]
                  Nico Heinze Guru

I'm sorry, I could view JPEG and text files, but I'm not allowed to download ZIP files with unknown content or .docx files. Would it be possible for you to post pictures and/or RTF files?

Thanks,

Nico