2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2019 9:36 AM by UDAYAN SIL

Informatica PIM 360 custom DQ rule and reference table integration

UDAYAN SIL Active Member

Hi,

I have built a custom IDQ rule where I used reference table as a lookup. I had exported this IDQ rule along with the dependent dictionary file created for the reference table and imported the same in PIM. I did not get any error in integration and I could see the custom DQ rule as well as the reference table in PIM.

However, when I ran it again PIM data for validation, it gave me below error:

The rule 'Auto_Classify_Item' could not be executed due to an error. The execution of mapping [Auto_Classification_3] failed. [com.informatica.sdk.dtm.ExecutionException: [LDTM_0072] CMN_1022 Database driver error...

CMN_1022 [Database driver event...Error occurred loading library [libclntsh.so.11.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]Database driver event...Error occurred loading library [libpmora8.so]]

]

Not sure what I'm missing here but has anyone faced similar problem? Can use some guidance here to fix this issue.

Thanks and regards,

Udayan Sil

• 1. Re: Informatica PIM 360 custom DQ rule and reference table integration
          Ralph Wittig Guru

Hi Udayan,

for me it looks like your rule still try to access and other DB and not the Dictionary file which should be used.

As the DQ instance in P360 is not working with any other DB lookup connection it looks like there is still a reference in.

the issue it self comes not from PIM it is DQ related so I think you have to review your rule.

The DQ Rule pack comes with some Developer hints and also if you import the Default rules you can use it as simple examples also on how the lookup to Dictionaries looks like.

Best Regards

Ralph

• 2. Re: Informatica PIM 360 custom DQ rule and reference table integration
            UDAYAN SIL Active Member

Hi Ralph,

I checked what you said. I can see that the reference table connection in xml export is currently using below:

<DSORuntimeConfig imx:id="U:EHtfoqlBEemuUL4YT7fTgA" xsi:type="dsoconfig:RelationalDSORuntimeConfig" connectInfo="stringIdentity:INFA_DQ_REFDATA_REP"/>

However, when I look at the predefined DQ rule xml in PIM and check the reference table connection, it uses below:

<DSORuntimeConfig imx:id="U:HnZG8CSLEeWqhXrXoJy8HA" xsi:type="dsoconfig:RelationalDSORuntimeConfig" connectInfo="stringIdentity:Staging" connectionName="Staging"/>

I tried changing the connectInfo from INFA_DQ_REFDATA_REP to Staging but it results in error:

Not sure how can I change the connectInfo details in the import xml file without it giving me an error.

Thanks and regards,

Udayan Sil