1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 4, 2019 8:41 AM by Bipin RajalingamS

Organization Name Cleanse function

Madhukar Korakandla Active Member

Hi,

i am looking for Organization cleanse function to standardize the Organization names like. Please let me know if any one implemented or if any one using organization cleanse funcation.

Example: This the Example I am excepting

Additional examples.  In MDM via standard individual name cleanse vs. desired Org name cleanse

Current per Cleanse function                                                                       Preferred Name Format

Lark'S Nest Family Counseling Center                                                   Llc Lark's Nest Family Counseling Center LLC

The Children'S Hospital Of San Antonio                                                The Children's Hospital of San Antonio

Today'S Vision - Rice Village, Pa                                                            Today's Vision - Rice Village, PA

Unm Women'S Health Clinic                                                                   UNM Women's Health Clinic

Women'S Health Of Swla, Llc                                                                  Women's Health of SwLa, LLC      or         Women's Health of SWLA, LLC

Thank

Madhu

• 1. Re: Organization Name Cleanse function
          Bipin RajalingamS Guru

This looks like a complex cleanse function which needs lots of Textual Intelligence for the system to transform to the preferred format. The only way to achieve this might be a Java Cleanse Library. But I'm not sure how to make the system understand this complete logic.

Check if there any other system\APIs that offer this intelligence and integrate it to the JAVA cleanse function.