3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2018 12:37 AM by Andreas Bühler

Inactive Lookups in PIM

Raman Srivastava Guru

Hi All,

Is it possible to hide Inactive Lookup value attached to a field from dropdown list in PIM.If Yes ,what are steps to implement it.

• 1. Re: Inactive Lookups in PIM
          Andreas Bühler Guru

Can you please provide a screenshot?

Inactive lookup values should not be visible in the drop-down list. They should only be seen if they already have been assigned to a field prior before becoming inactive. In this case the label is suffixes with (inactive).

Greetings

Andreas

• 2. Re: Inactive Lookups in PIM
            Raman Srivastava Guru

Hi Andreas,

I have assigned field to lookup and I have made a particular Look value as Inactive.So when i am creating new Item ,that inactive lookup value is visible in field dropdown list.Is it possible to hide inactive lookup values attached to field

• 3. Re: Inactive Lookups in PIM
              Andreas Bühler Guru

Please try to reproduce this with the latest hotfix version of your release and if you can still reproduce it, open a ticket with support.

The fact is, that inactive lookup values should not appear in the dropdown at all

In the current hotfix versions you should also get a validation error in case a user would type in the code of the inactive lookup value directly (instead of picking it in the pick-list, in which it shouldnt be in at all).

Thank you very much!

Andreas