6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2020 3:21 PM by Javier Monardo

Error connecting to Data Integration Server

Preetha D New Member

I have secure agent installed in my Windows64 machine.I am running the service as Local System user.While connecting to Informatica cloud Process Server is up and running and Data Integration server is failing with the below issue

Oct 9, 2018 1:09:25 AMSystemInformation[SERVICE_10000] The service [Data_Integration_Server_52.0.1] state has changed to [RESTARTING]
      Oct 9, 2018 1:09:24 AMSystemInformation[LCM_10012] Data_Integration_Server-52.0.1 is restarting due to an error encountered while running: [Data_Integration_Server-52.0.1] Status script return code: EXITED_NONZERO
      Oct 9, 2018 1:08:11 AMSystemInformation[SERVICE_10000] The service [Data_Integration_Server_52.0.1] state has changed to [RUNNING]
      Oct 9, 2018 1:08:10 AMSystemInformation[LCM_10016] Data_Integration_Server-52.0.1 is running with sub_state -1
      Oct 9, 2018 1:07:13 AMSystemInformation[SERVICE_10006] Closed tunnel for listener [DI_TOMCAT_PORT] used by application [Data_Integration_Server_52.0.1]
      Oct 9, 2018 1:06:51 AMSystemInformation[SERVICE_10000] The service [Data_Integration_Server_52.0.1] state has changed to [RESTARTING]

The above error is found in my audit log.The Data integration server is restarting frequently with the above issue.Please let me know the reason for this issue

• 1. Re: Error connecting to Data Integration Server
          Nitin KN Support Moderators

pls check the below logs on the agent server and post the error:

<secure_agent_installed_dir>\apps\agentcore\agentcore.log

<secure_agent_installed_dir>\apps\Data_Integration_Server\logs\tomcat

latest .log

<secure_agent_installed_dir>\apps\Data_Integration_Server\<latest_version>\

scripts.log

• 2. Re: Error connecting to Data Integration Server
            Preetha D New Member

I could see the below error in

2018-10-10 10:17:51,586 IST ERROR [com.informatica.saas.di.app.script.StatusScript] - Tomcat process doesn't exist.

2018-10-10 10:17:51,589 IST INFO [com.informatica.saas.di.app.script.StatusScript] - Tomcat process is not alive

• 3. Re: Error connecting to Data Integration Server
              Preetha D New Member

I could see error in tomcat.log

2018-10-10 10:29:58,071 IST ERROR [com.informatica.saas.rest.client.spring.RestTemplateExtended] - HTTP request to URL [https://dm-ap.informaticacloud.com/ma/api/v3/agent/Login] failed with the IO error [Unsupported record version Unknown-197.150]

2018-10-10 10:29:58,074 IST ERROR [com.informatica.saas.infaagent.appscommon.AuthenticatedAgentApplicationContext] - An error occured while determining the pod url

com.informatica.saas.rest.client.spring.RestTemplateExtended$SpringIOException: HTTP POST request failed due to IO error: Unsupported record version Unknown-197.150

at com.informatica.saas.rest.client.spring.RestTemplateExtended.execute(RestTemplateExtended.java:77)

at com.informatica.saas.rest.client.spring.RestTemplateExtended.execute(RestTemplateExtended.java:55)

at org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate.exchange(RestTemplate.java:484)

at com.informatica.saas.rest.proxy.SpringProxy.invoke(SpringProxy.java:133)

at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy8.agentLogin(Unknown Source)

at com.informatica.saas.infaagent.commons.impls.IdentitySessionManagerImpl.login(IdentitySessionManagerImpl.java:43)

at com.informatica.saas.infaagent.commons.impls.IdentitySessionManagerImpl.getSession(IdentitySessionManagerImpl.java:59)

at com.informatica.saas.infaagent.appscommon.AuthenticatedAgentApplicationContext.<init>(AuthenticatedAgentApplicationContext.java:50)

at com.informatica.saas.infaagent.appscommon.AuthenticatedAgentApplicationContext.<clinit>(AuthenticatedAgentApplicationContext.java:33)

at com.informatica.saas.dtm.executor.impl.DtmProcessExecutorImpl.createResttemplate(DtmProcessExecutorImpl.java:111)

at com.informatica.saas.dtm.executor.impl.DtmProcessExecutorImpl.<init>(DtmProcessExecutorImpl.java:93)

at com.informatica.saas.dtm.listener.DtmProcessContextListener.setProcessExecutor(DtmProcessContextListener.java:47)

at com.informatica.saas.dtm.listener.DtmProcessContextListener.contextInitialized(DtmProcessContextListener.java:40)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:5118)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5634)

at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:145)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1571)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1561)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

• 4. Re: Error connecting to Data Integration Server
                Preetha D New Member

I could see the below log in agentcore

2018-10-09 10:33:29,828 IST INFO [com.informatica.saas.lcm.lcmnative.ProcessSupervisor] - >>> 2018-10-09 10:33:29,769 IST ERROR [com.informatica.saas.di.app.script.StatusScript] - Tomcat process doesn't exist.

2018-10-09 10:33:29,828 IST INFO [com.informatica.saas.lcm.lcmnative.ProcessSupervisor] - >>> 2018-10-09 10:33:29,771 IST INFO [com.informatica.saas.di.app.script.StatusScript] - Tomcat process is not alive

2018-10-09 10:33:29,828 IST ERROR [com.informatica.saas.lcm.lcmnative.ApplicationWorker] - [Data_Integration_Server-52.0.1] Status script return code: EXITED_NONZERO

• 5. Re: Error connecting to Data Integration Server
                  Nitin KN Support Moderators

kill all the processes running from the agent installed path and start the agent again

• 6. Re: Error connecting to Data Integration Server
                    Javier Monardo Active Member

I'm getting the same issue and the same errors for tomcat. Did you fix it? Thank you!