3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 7, 2018 4:11 AM by Prakash Jain

How to handle multiple occurances of elements in Web Service response in Informatica Cloud Application Integration

Akshay Pillai Active Member

I

Hi All,

I am stuck in an issue where I am passing a city name to a web service which returns weather forecast for that city for next 10 days. The response is coming in this format:

<main>

<date>01012018</date>

<temp>10</temp>

</main>

<main>

<date>02012018</date>

<temp>11</temp>

</main>

My requirement is to be able to insert the temperature for each day as a row in my database table(also in a flat file)

When I configure my service connector to use the output as reference to a process object and Get From as 'property - temp' I am only getting the first row: i.e. 01012018,10

If I write an Xquery in the expression: {list:list(//*:list//*:main/*:temp_min/text())}  this gives me the output concatenated to each other and the values inserted in 1 single row like: 0101201802012018 & 1011

I've received the output of my webservice in both objects/object lists but nothing worked.

I've been on this for a long time now and can't move any further hence any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,

Akshay Pillai