If you need a priority answer, please raise a case with Informatica Global Customer Support.
This is a community forum, not an official Support Forum.
I understand Dan. Please review at your free time. Apologies for mentioning your name directly in query.
Config files that will need to be changed to point to PWX on new server:
1) DBMOVER.CFG used by PWX Listener
2) DBMOVER.CFG used by PWXCCL
3) DBMOVER.CFG on PC IS (used by PC sessions)
4) DBMOVER.CFG used by PWX Navigator
5) DBMOVER.CFG wherever you run PC client tools
Caution: The directory paths for EXT_CAPT_MASK and CAPT_PATH will need to be the same on the new box as they were on the old one. If not, you will not be able to read the CND files created on the old server, unless you rebuild the CDCT using PWXUCDCT DERIVE_CDCT_BACKUP and PWXUCDCT RESTORE_BACKUP.