3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2018 4:49 AM by Bragadeeswaran Sivaprakasam

Active VOS integration with MDM HUB

Parul Verma New Member

Hi ,

I would like to understand if Active VOS workflows can be directly triggered from MDM Hub Console i.e. as a result of Match Job execution or we can only configure them on an event in IDD.

As currently , in our project there will be no event from IDD only task approval/ merge process would be used.

We are using MDM 10.2 version.

• 1. Re: Active VOS integration with MDM HUB
          Bragadeeswaran Sivaprakasam Active Member

Hi Parul,

You do have an option to create the AVOS tasks using external applications like JAVA. You don't always need IDD/e360 to trigger the task creation.

I don't have a sample to share it, but that is possible.

Regards,

Brags.

• 2. Re: Active VOS integration with MDM HUB
            Parul Verma New Member

Hi Brags,

Thanks for the reply , I also need to understand that can Active VOS workflow triggers automatically as a result of MATCH job in HUB batch.

If yes , then can you share the possible steps I have performed attached steps but no result.

Thanks in anticipation !!

Regards

Parul

• 3. Re: Active VOS integration with MDM HUB
              Bragadeeswaran Sivaprakasam Active Member

Yes AVOS tasks are generated after a match job, but they are assigned to the role called exactly as datastewards as mentioned in admin guide, if you want them to assign to other roles i believe you might need to customize the workflow using the AVOS designer to assign to other roles.

So i would suggest to check the below things.

1) Check the guide and create the roles and assign users to those roles.

2) The test user option in the avos console should be successful when you test it so make sure that you have the admin passwords updated in the connection and validate that,

3) Also try to check in the database if the task id are assigned in the match table to verify if the triggers are working.

4) There is a gettask request as well with which you can verify that the user you login has all the values setup to pull the generated tasks to show up in IDD.

Sorry i didnt have a working 10.2 environment with me to share the conig or to compare your settings.

Hope it helps to debug somewhat.

Regards,

Brags.