Did someone know how to install and configure PowerExchange for SAP?
I already did this steps.
1. Download and copy the following Windows RFC SDK Version 7.20 library files to <PowerCenter 9.5.1 Installation Directory>\clients\PowerCenterClient\client\bin directory:
2. Register PowerExchange for SAP NetWeaver Client
To install or upgrade PowerExchange for SAP NetWeaver, register PowerExchange for SAP NetWeaver client using the following steps:
3. Edit the saprfc.ini file.
4. Set the RFC_INI environment variable.
5. Configure an application connection for SAP R/3 sources in the Workflow Manager.
6. Install the repository plug-in in the PowerCenter repository.
And I cant access to SAP database, did you know what is the problem??
When I entered the SAP connection, and click connect or next, I dont view any message that can told me that the connection was failed?
Please help me to solve, I investigate in this portal but I cant find a lo of information.