3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2017 9:12 AM by Scott Nelson

How to get authentication token for ICRT

Hi All,

I am trying to send the outbound notification via webhooks. However, it requires an authentication token in order to send the request to ICRT endpoint url.

Could you please let me know how to get the token for the same.

Thanks!

• 1. Re: How to get authentication token for ICRT
          Prakash Jain Guru

Hi Geet,

ICRT process can be triggered either as a Anonymous user without any authentication or as a Basic auth using ICS user name and password.

Please let me know if the above response helps, if not could you please elaborate your requirement further ?

Thanks,

Prakash Jain

• 2. Re: How to get authentication token for ICRT

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for the response.

My requirement is that I need to trigger the ICRT process via webhook notification from my source system. Source system require endpoint url and authentication in order to successfully create the webhook. So, I need to know how can we generate the authentication token for ICRT so that webhook notification can be successfully triggered from source system and hit the associated ICRT process.

Hope the above information helps!

Thanks,

Geet

• 3. Re: How to get authentication token for ICRT
              Scott Nelson Guru

Hi Geet,

You will want to create a user account and grant it access to your ICRT process. You can then use that user account to register with the webhook service.

There is a KB on making this call from ICS, which should not be too different from calling it by a webhook for you to get the details you need.

HTH

Scott S Nelson