4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2017 8:25 AM by bhim mantha

Urgent! Using one input (ID), select and return multiple records : Informatica Cloud Real Time (ICRT)

Hi - I'm having difficulty creating a REST web service that will return multiple records. I will receive an ID (called JobId) as an input. This JobId will be used to select all the records from a SQL Server database related to that JobId. The records should be passed back to the requester which will put them in a JSON related report.

Currently, I can capture the JobId, query the data and respond to the requester BUT I am only seeing one record go back (just the first record).

Questions:

1. How can I get multiple records to be included in the response instead of just one record?

2. Do I need to use a Process Object List for this? Any detailed examples?

3. Other ways to solve this?

Image Below:

This image shows the process as it stands today.

1. Start

-- defines in the input, output, and temporary fields.

2. Assignment

-- filters the connected sql server data to my input field to filter the data for only related to the JobId that was given.

3. Split

-- if data returns, continue on

-- if data doesn't return, respond to requester with ERROR: JobId not found ($$JobId)

4. Assignment

-- if the Split at step 3 returned data, assign the data to the output object.

5. End.

ICRT_Process.JPG