Could you please tell us which Informatica version you installed on what operating system with what DB version? No insult intended, but if - for example - you should be trying to run PowerCenter on Windows 7, you're just wasting your time. Windows 7, 8.x, and 10 are no supported platforms for Informatica software (except PowerCenter Express).
After seeing the node.log. Based on the exceptions thrown in the log
com.informatica.isp.domainservice.exceptions.ISPMasterNotAvailableException: [DOM_10022] The master gateway node for the domain is not available. Electing another master gateway. Wait for the election of the master gateway node to complete. If the problem persists, verify that the master gateway node is running.
Refer the below link discuss the same issue.
Thanks for your response.
My OS is Oracle Linux 6.6 and the Repository Database is Oracle Database 12c.
The Informatica version is Version 10.1.0 .
Does this change anything?
Thanks in advance.
Checking on the links you referred.
Try removing the locale env variables from the .profile of user that's running the infa services. Worked for me.
Thanks so much for your willingness to help, I really appreciate. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a solution and I resulted to doing a complete re-installation - which isn't going so well either.
The installation went well and successfully, but I am unable to reach the administration console.
I've started a new thread for it so if you could look at it, I'll be very grateful.
I realize that this post is months old, but I have the same problem, it started this week and I can't seem to find any info on it other than this post. Did the re-install resolve your issue? Were you able to find a root cause for the problem. I am running BDM 10.1.0 on a Linux box with a SQL Server domain database and when I research all the errors in the logs, most of them say that the error can be ignored. Any experience you had with this would be appreciated.
It might be related to the ulimits by which services are running, do below changes for ulimits, open new session to reflect ulimit changes and recycle domain and see if that helps.
No of open files to 64000 and max user process to 65000 are recommended values for 10.1v
those setting have been reviewed and determined to be correct for our environment, but thanks for the response...I'm going to open a ticket with GCS for this along with other BDM issues that need resolution.
I'm seeing the same problem shown by Kenince in the Manage Domain Screen (shows monitor login). I'm only see it after system (server) restarts. I'm running 10.1 on RHEL 6.8 with oracle 12c. I did contact support and the work around is to stop services, remove all from INFAHOME/tomcat/temp/ and then restart.
My ulimits for nofile and nproc are 32768. These are the only recommendations I've seen (and verified with support). I've never seen recommendations for 64000 but will try that.
All, ticket was resolved and the solution can be found on KB 500734
I cannot find this KB article anymore