Generally that error occurs when their is an issue with the connection details used for the Profile Warehouse DB. However it may also be the case you are not licensed for full profiling which requires a PWH. Check the list of options on your License in the Admin Console and see if any of them refer to Profiling.
From the administrator under the Domain Navigator I can click on the license. That brings up the details and Options.
Under Options it does list profiling service, data profiling analyst profiling issued on Jun 2,2015
That may point to my connection, but It was created successfully and test connection was successful just now.
we are also facing the same issue, can any one have any idea on this.
This can be caused by :
- This is a reused connection. The database (SQL Server) or Tablespace (Oracle, DB2) has to be unique for profiling.
And not be shared with Caching, Source, Target, etc.
- You miss some of the rights/credentials needed for the profiling database.
Be aware that every connection has jdbc connection properties and a direct agent connection.
"Test Connection"does ONLY test the jdbc connection.. And NOT the native connection under Data Access Properties.
What is your environment? (Windows/Linux) and what database is used (SQL Server/Oracle/DB2/Sybase)?
Any idea of this error. I am also facing same issue while running profile. RepoWHUtil_0010
Can you share the DIS logs around the time when you tried to run the profile?
Also, can you answer the following:
1) Perform test connection in Admin Console > Connections tab. Does it go successful?
2) What is the database type of the connection being used for for Profile Warehouse (PWH) ?
3) Share the screenshot of DIS > Properties tab to confirm if there are any errors/warnings related to PWH.
Issue is resolved after create super user in oracle and give details in DIS service.